Monday, December 7, 2009

Great NFL Sunday!

Since I am the resident NFL lover, I took it upon myself to comment on yesterday's games. All of the teams I want to lose, lost (besides the Broncos). And all of the teams I wanted to win, won (other than Washington)

Examples:

The Colts beat the Titans
The Patriots lost to the Dolphins
The Steelers lost, but not to just any team. The Raiders! (yes, you read that correctly)
The Cowgirls lost to the Giants.
My beloved Seahawks won over division rival San Fran.

Sure Denver looked like they just might be righting the ship. But remember it was over the lowly Chiefs. Don't put too much stock in that game. They will still lose at least 2 of their next 4.

I don't like Washington, but I was hoping by them beating the Saints, everyone would stop giving credit to the Saints. The Saints are good, but they are not in the same league as the Colts. If they both go undefeated and end up in the Superbowl together, watch for a very lopsided Colts victory.

All in all, it was a good day. The only thing that would have made it perfect (besides the two games mentioned above) would be if Tom Brady would have got cleated in the eye; ruining not only his NFL career, but his modeling career as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment